4 bedroom detached house for saleRyebourne at Windsor Park, London Road, Buckingham, MK18 1AB
- Kitchen upgrades with integrated appliances
- Flooring/carpets throughout
- Impressive master bedroom with en suite shower and bathroom
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- On the edge of historic Buckingham
- Just a short stroll from open countryside
- Range of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom houses
- Easy commute to Oxford, Bicester and Milton Keynes
Part Exchange is available on Plot 3. The Ryebourne is a beautiful and spacious four bedroom family home which benefits from a large lounge and kitchen/dining room to the ground floor. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and a family bathroom. The master bedroom has its own dressing area and en suite and is located on the second floor.
- Kitchen/dining - 4.85 x 2.88m (15'9" x 9'4")
- Lounge - 4.85 x 3.02m (15'9" x 9'9")
- Bedroom 2 - 2.78 x 3.02m (9'1" x 9'9")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.86 x 3.02m (9'4" x 9'9")
- Bedroom 4 - 1.95 x 3.02m (6'4" x 9'9")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.2 x 8.15m (13'7" x 26'7")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44492991.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.