4 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Patson at Gallus Fields, Church Street, Northrepps, NR27
- 93 miles of beautiful North Norfolk coastline on your doorstep
- Only 1.7 miles from Overstrand & 3.2 miles from Cromer!
- Strong holiday lettings market in this area
- Potential yields of around 5% - based on local averages
- Kohler Sanitaryware
- Sky TV with Satellite Dish and HD Digital Box
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Energy efficient
- Bosch integrated kitchen appliances
A Lovell development of 3 & 4 bedroom houses and bungalows for sale located off Church Street in the North Norfolk village of Northrepps.
A 4 bedroom house with double wooden cartlodge and parking. Open plan kitchen/dining/family room and utility. 25ft lounge, hallway with stairs to open galleried landing. Two en-suite shower rooms, family bathroom and sliding Hammonds wardrobes to master bedroom and bedroom four. The accommodation in this impressive family house extends to 1776 sqft.
A holiday home that your family and friends can enjoy, which can also generate a rental income from the strong holiday lettings market in this area.
Yields anticipated to be around 5%!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Patson. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovell East Anglia – Investor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.