1 bedroom flat for saleCALDER at Elm Tree Park, Beverley, Driffield Road, Beverley, HU17
- Ideal for first time buyers
- Help to Buy available
- Parking space
- One bedroom apartment
- New development coming soon
- Fantastic New Homes in Beverley
- Register Your Interest
- Easy Access To Major Cities
The Calder is a ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT, with a parking space, ideal for first time buyers. Located in the sought after area of Molescroft, Elm Tree Park offers the opportunity to live a desirable lifestyle in a quality new home within easy reach of Beverley, York and Hull. A great location for those commuting.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen - 3.5 x 1.94m (11'5'' x 6'4'')
- Lounge - 4.51 x 3.43m (14'9'' x 11'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.86 x 3.85m (12'8'' x 12'7'')
- Bathroom - 1.8 x 1.94m (5'10'' x 6'4'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44516235.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1_78. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.