2 bedroom terraced house for saleELM at Elm Tree Park, Beverley, Driffield Road, Beverley, HU17
- Ready to move into
- 5% deposit with Help to Buy
- Mid terrace
- Two double bedrooms
- French doors to the back
- Bright and airy lounge
- Ideal first home
- Handy cloakroom
- Energy Efficiency Rating B
This modern TWO BEDROOM HOME, would make an ideal first home. Inside you'll find a QUALITY FITTED KITCHEN and a cloakroom. The SPACIOUS LOUNGE has its own dining area and bright FRENCH DOORS leading out to the rear garden. Upstairs, you'll find TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS with plenty of room for storage and a modern family bathroom.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen - 3.02 x 2.06m (9'11'' x 6'8'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4.38 x 4.17m (14'4'' x 13'8'')
- Wc - 1.55 x 0.88m (5'1'' x 2'10'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.17 x 2.83m (13'8'' x 9'3'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.04 x 2.63m (9'11'' x 8'7'')
- Bathroom - 2 x 1.71m (6'6'' x 5'7'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44516253.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_46. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.