2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWinton at Forest Chase, Forest House Lane, Leicester Forest East, Leicester, LE3
- Part Exchange available
- End terrace home
- South east facing garden
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 designated parking bays
- Lounge diner
- French doors to the rear garden
- No chain and no estate agent fees
- Get a fair market value and we could be your guaranteed buyer
- A range of traditional homes
This modern home is perfect if you're looking to make those initial steps on the property ladder. Features a quality kitchen and a bright and spacious lounge with dining area. On the first floor, are two generous double bedrooms separated by a family bathroom. There's also 2 designated parking bays.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Living/dining Room - 4.36 x 4.15m (14'4" x 13'7")
- Kitchen - 3.01 x 2.03m (9'11'' x 6'8'')
- Wc - 1.52 x 0.87m (5'0" x 2'10")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.15 x 2.66m (13'7" x 8'9")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.35 x 2.63m (11'0" x 8'7")
- Bathroom - 2.03 x 1.76m (6'8" x 5'9")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44516289.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.