4 bedroom detached house for saleCORNELL at St James' Gardens, St. Brides Road, Wick, CF71
- Single detached garage and two parking spaces
- Kitchen/family dining room
- Utility room
- 1358 square feet
- En suite
- Available to view
- Direct access to the A48 and Junction 35 of the M4.
- Only a short drive away from a variety of leisure centres.
The detached Cornell home makes a great choice for families with its OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACE and FOUR LARGE BEDROOMS. The ground floor features a spacious DUAL ASPECT LOUNGE, letting in plenty of sun light. The KITCHEN-DINER creates a sense of outdoor living with a FULLY GLAZED BAY TO THE GARDEN. Upstairs is the MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE, two double bedrooms, single bedroom and family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 6.43 x 4.74m (21'1'' x 15'6'')
- Lounge - 6.43 x 3.63m (21'1'' x 11'10'')
- Utility - 1.85 x 1.75m (6'0'' x 5'9'')
- Wc - 1.79 x 0.96m (5'10'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 2.94 x 3.57m (9'7'' x 11'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.01 x 1.67m (6'7'' x 5'5'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.68 x 3.1m (12'0'' x 10'2'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 2.66 x 3.74m (8'8'' x 12'3'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.59 x 2.16m (8'5'' x 7'1'')
- Bathroom - 2.11 x 1.88m (6'11'' x 6'1'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44516325.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_26. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson South Wales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.