4 bedroom detached house for saleLAYTON at Tranby Fields, Tranby Park, Jenny Brough Lane, Hessle, HU13
- Detached home
- Four double bedrooms
- Double detached garage
- En suite to master
- Lounge with bay window and French doors
- Separate study
- Open-plan kitchen diner
- Formal dining room
- Popular location
- Fantastic New Homes in Hessle
The Layton is a beautiful 4 bedroom detached home featuring open-plan kitchen, dining and breakfast room. This space comes with an adjoining utility room. Downstairs also houses a lounge with FRENCH DOORS leading to the garden and a study. Upstairs comprises FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS, the master with EN SUITE shower room. A family bathroom completes this fabulous home.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.85 x 6.09m (12'7'' x 19'11'')
- Lounge - 5.04 x 3.73m (16'6'' x 12'2'')
- Study - 2.77 x 2.83m (9'1'' x 9'3'')
- Utility - 1.98 x 1.88m (6'5'' x 6'1'')
- Wc - 1.94 x 0.96m (6'4'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5.14 x 3.73m (16'10'' x 12'2'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.72 x 2.08m (5'7'' x 6'10'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.5 x 2.87m (14'9'' x 9'5'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.52 x 3.28m (11'6'' x 10'9'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 4.07 x 2.72m (13'4'' x 8'10'')
- Bathroom - 2.7 x 2.01m (8'10'' x 6'7'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44516343.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_19. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.