4 bedroom detached house for saleBuckingham at Somersgate, Longlands, Repton, DE65
- French Doors
- Feature Bay Window
- Master Bed En-Suite
- Downstairs WC
A bay window incorporating french doors adds a conservatory-style appeal to the spacious kitchen and dining room of this outstanding family home. Upstairs, the strikingly broad master bedroom suite adds a note of luxury to the comfortable, practical accommodation.
Parking - Off Street Parking
- Lounge - 3.08 x 5.07 metre
- Kitchen Dining - 5.23 x 4.17 metre
- WC - .91 x 2.14 metre
- Master Bedroom - 5.23 x 2.9 metre
- En Suite - 2.91 x 1.61 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3 x 4.12 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.91 x 4.28 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.13 x 2.14 metre
- Bathroom - 2.8 x 2.16 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8134570000003_4_28_101991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.