4 bedroom detached house for saleStevenson at Millers Croft, Main Road, Great Haywood, ST18
- French Doors
- Feature Bay Window
- Master Bed En-Suite
- Downstairs WC
Beyond the magnificent hall and the feature staircase, a dining area with garden access and a beautifully equipped kitchen form a natural focus for family life. Several rooms have dual aspect outlooks, accentuating the Stevenson’s light, open ambience.
Parking - Single Garage
- Dining - 3.517 x 3.164 metre
- Kitchen - 3.517 x 3.7 metre
- Lounge - 4.054 x 4.216 metre
- Study - 2.469 x 2.556 metre
- Utility - 2.126 x 1.76 metre
- WC - .9 x 1.45 metre
- Bathroom - 2.243 x 1.7 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.519 x 4.266 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.462 x 2.505 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.514 x 2.419 metre
- EnSuite - 2.126 x 1.76 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.574 x 4.352 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8134580000006_4_29_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.