2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Kerry at Parker Place, Parker Street, Rishton, Blackburn, BB1 4NX
- Choice of modern, stylish fitted kitchens
- Integrated oven, hob and extractor fan
- Modern, white bathroom suites
- Choice of Porcelanosa tiling to kitchen and bathroom
- Mains connected smoke detectors
- An energy efficient home with lower utility bills
- A range of optional 'extras' available to personalise your home
- Driveway/allocated parking space or garage
- Generously sized rear garden
- Great schemes available to get you moving
This property is available with Help to Buy from £86,396.
Opening times - Sales Office Open Daily from 10am - 5pm
The Kerry Stylish two bedroom semi-detached house with combined kitchen/dining area, spacious lounge, modern bathroom, downstairs cloakroom and driveway.
|Kitchen/Dining||3.66 x 2.37||12'0" x 7'9"|
|Lounge||4.16 x 3.66||13'7" x 12'0"|
|WC||1.60 x 0.86||5'3" x 2'9"|
|Bedroom 1||3.66 x 3.21||12'0" x 10'6"|
|Bedroom 2||3.66 x 2.37||12'0" x 7'9"|
|Bathroom||1.83 x 1.91||6'0" x 6'3"|
Parker Place is a brand new development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes situated in Rishton. This development has lots of amenities nearby and is located close to the A678 with easy access to the M65 for travel across the region.
These new homes enjoy excellent transport links with the surrounding area. A regular bus service runs to Blackburn linking with the National Bus Network. Rishton train station is within walking distance of Parker Place and has regular rail services running to Blackburn, Preston, Blackpool and Burnley.
Rishton Methodist Primary School achieved a 'Good' grading in it's latest Ofsted report and is located 0.4 miles from Parker Place. Another nearby Primary school is St Charles Roman Catholic Primary School, which also achieved a 'Good' in its latest Ofsted report and is located less than a mile from Parker Place. For secondary education, Accrington Academy which also achieved a 'good' rating in its latest Ofsted report, is less than 3 miles away.
In addition to a variety of local shops, the vibrant centre of Blackburn offers a range of local amenities, including the "The Mall Blackburn" which is home to a variety of high-street names, along with pubs, food outlets and supermarkets. The surrounding area boasts extensive recreational facilities including leisure and sports centres, cinemas, theatres, clubs, bars, restaurants, museums, golf clubs and Witton Country Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Kerry. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gleeson Homes (North West - East). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.