4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Chedworth at The Woodlands, New Platt Lane, Goostrey, CW4
- Spacious Lounge with Bay Window
- Open Plan Kitchen / Diner
- French Doors to Patio and Garden
- Separate Ultility
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Ensuite and Fitted Wardrobes to Bedroom One
- Plenty of Storage
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills<
- Two year customer care warranty
With a carefully considered layout and designed with superior family living in mind, The Chedworth at The Woodlands is an impressive 4 bedroom family home in a private cul-de-sac location.
Enjoying a private location in a peaceful cul-de-sac, The Chedworth at The Woodlands in Goostrey has a private and exclusive feel. The open plan kitchen/dining area is arranged for both practical living and entertaining, enjoying French doors to the rear garden. With a separate utility area with further access to the outside space, the practical elements don’t detract from the stylish layout. To the front of this home, the living room is a bright and versatile space that offers an elegant place to relax. The master bedroom is enhanced by fitted wardrobes that provide stylish integrated storage and also an en suite, for optimal privacy. Bedroom 2 also benefits from an en suite shower room. With access directly into your home from the integral garage, this thoughtfully designed home covers all aspects of convenient and stylish family life. Includes Flooring Throughout and washing machine and tumble dryer to Utility.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Lounge - 3.95 x 4.25
(13'0 x 13'11)
- Kitchen Dining - 5.25 x 3.61
(17'3 x 11'10)
- Utility - 1.98 x 1.83
(6'6" x 6'0)
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 4.15 x 4.30
(13'7 x 14'1 excl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 3.49 x 3.96
(11'5 x 13'0)
- En suite -
- Bedroom three - 2.76 x 2.97
(9'0 x 9'9 )
- Bedroom four - 3.06 x 2.11
(10'0 x 6'11)
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_10. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.