4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBelgravia 2 at New Lubbesthorpe, Beggars Lane, Leicester Forest East, Leicester, LE3
- Flooring included throughout worth £4,400*
- Upgraded kitchen with integrated appliances worth £3,800*
- Open-plan kitchen/diner/family area with French doors onto garden
- Master bedroom with en suite shower and dressing area
- Further double bedroom with en suite shower
- Car port with parking for 3 cars
- Further two double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom
- Spacious lounge, separate utility room and downstairs cloakroom
- *Terms and conditions apply. Offer available until 4pm Sunday 22nd January.
- 15 minute drive to Leicester city centre
FLOORING INCLUDED THROUGHOUT WORTH £4,400* | UPGRADED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES WORTH £3,800* | CALL 01162 394 475 TODAY! | The Belgravia 2 is a beautiful four bedroom, three storey home home. The downstairs features an open-plan kitchen/diner with family area and French doors leading onto the rear garden. The first floor boasts a family lounge, master bedroom with dressing area and en suite and further double bedroom with en suite. To the second floor are two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. | *Terms and conditions apply. Offer available until 4pm Sunday 22nd January.
- Kitchen - 1.86 x 3.79m (6'1'' x 12'5'')
- Family / Dining - 3.92 x 3.94m (12'10'' x 12'11'')
- Utility - 1.86 x 2.08m (6'1'' x 6'9'')
- Wc - 0.84 x 1.64m (2'8'' x 5'4'')
- Lounge - 3.9 x 3.1m (12'9'' x 10'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.42 x 3.66m (14'6'' x 11'11'')
- Dressing - 1.72 x 2.35m (5'7'' x 7'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.54 x 2.33m (5'0'' x 7'7'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.92 x 2.34m (12'10'' x 7'8'')
- Ensuite 2 - 1.56 x 2.42m (5'1'' x 7'11'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.92 x 3.39m (12'10'' x 11'1'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 3.92 x 3.47m (12'10'' x 11'4'')
- Bathroom - 1.8 x 1.96m (5'10'' x 6'5'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44573238.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_11. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.