3 bedroom house for saleDaisy Bank, Derby Road, Hathern, LE12
- Unique corner plot
- Open plan kitchen and dining area looking out on landscaped rear garden
- Spacious separate lounge with window to front garden
- Cloakroom, family bathroom, and master bedroom en suite
- Stainless steel integrated oven, hob and extractor fan
- Built-in wardrobe in master bedroom
- Landscaped garden reached through French doors
An entrance hall welcomes you into the property with a downstairs cloakroom and stairs as well as entrances to the kitchen and lounge. The kitchen has French doors to the garden and is large enough to accommodate a table for dining. The master bedroom comes complete with modern en-suite shower room. The other two bedrooms share a bathroom that comes equipped with a bathtub.
The images used are typical shots to give you an indication of the house type and interiors and are not to be relied upon as Plot Specific images.
Lounge: 3574 x 4764 x 3400mm (11'8" x 15'7" x 11'1")
With windows to the front of the.
Kitchen/Diner: 3500 x 2300 x 2400mm (11'5" x 7'6" x 7'10")
Open plan kitchen at the front of the property, stainless steel sink and basin, a George Moores kitchen and co-ordinating work surfaces
Cloakroom: 1620 x 920mm (5'3" x 3'0")
With Roca sanitary ware including pedestal wash hand basin and W.C.
Bedroom 1: 2872 x 3579mm (9'5"x 11'8")
With window to the front of the property and a double built-in wardrobe
Ensuite: 1855(max) x 2103(max) x 1190(min)(6'1" x 6'10" x 3'10")
With Roca sanitary ware including pedestal wash hand basin, W.C and tiled shower enclosure.
Bedroom 2 : 3415 x 2720mm(11'2 x 8'11")
With window overlooking the front of the property.
Bedroom 3 : 1277 x 2530 x 2432 (4'2 x 8'3" x 7'11")
With window overlooking the rear of the property.
Bathroom: 2120 x 1882mm (6'11" x 6'2")
With Roca sanitary ware including pedestal wash hand basin, W.C, and bath.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- - x
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_s11-00053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Davis Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.