3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOAKFIELD at The Nursery, Sidmouth Road, Ottery St. Mary, EX11
- Move in for May
- Was £280,000 Now £275,000
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Open plan lounge and dining area
- French doors to the spacious garden
- En suite master bedroom & walk in wardrobe
- Single garage and 2 parking spaces
- Downstairs cloakroom
- A beautiful range of 3 and 4 bedroom homes
- Surrounded by countryside
Was £280,000 Now £275,000, Integrated appliances included. This three bedroom home is ideal for first time buyers, or those looking to downsize. The ground floor has a fully fitted kitchen, lounge & dining area with French doors leading to your garden. A generous master bedroom with en-suite shower room sits on the first floor, as does a second double bedroom, family bathroom and a single bedroom.
- Living - 5.32 x 4.73m (17'5" x 15'6")
- Kitchen/dining - 3.72 x 2.52m (12'3" x 8'3")
- Wc - 1.89 x 1.01m (6'2" x 1'3")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.27 x 3.25m (10'9" x 10'8")
- Bedroom 2 - 2.63 x 3.64m (8'7" x 11'11")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.17 x 2.03m (7'1" x 10'6")
- En Suite - 2.04 x 1.39m (6'8" x 4'6")
- Bathroom - 2.63 x 1.75m (8'7" x 5'8")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_42. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.