3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFinchley at The Limes, Lime Pit Lane, Cannock, WS11
- Double parking space
- Ask us about Help to Buy
- We will bring 188 new homes to the area
- M6 motorway is only 10 minutes drive away
- A great selection of schools nearby
- A convenience store can be found half a mile away
The ground floor of this home has plenty of room to spend time with your family. The kitchen offers enough space for a dining area, ideal for spending meal times together as well as a family area. The ground floor is light and airy thanks to the French doors that lead out to the garden. Two double bedrooms can be found upstairs, one featuring an en suite along with a single bedroom.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen - 4.6 x 3.4m (15'1'' x 11'1'')
- Lounge - 4.76 x 4.6m (15'7'' x 15'1'')
- Wc - 1.56 x 0.94m (5'1'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.2 x 2.6m (13'9'' x 8'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.59 x 1.36m (8'6'' x 4'5'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.68 x 1.92m (8'9'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 1.92 x 1.7m (6'3'' x 5'7'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44593275.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_94. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.