4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Berrington at Woodberry Copse, Pine Ridge, Lyme Regis, DT7 3HP
- Substantial 4 bedroom fully furnished showhome offering traditional living with a modern edge
- Fully integrated kitchen appliances
- Gated driveway leading to the garage plus additional parking
- 4 double bedrooms, two with fitted wardrobes
- Private enclosed landscaped rear garden
- Fitted flooring and light fittings included
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient home available with Help to Buy*
- Stamp Duty Paid*
- Move in now
Plot 12 The Berrington is a superb fully furnished showhome offering everything you want from traditional family living with a modern edge.
The gated driveway leading up to the garage gives your home an exclusive touch. The ground floor offers a generous sized living room, perfect to relax at the end of each day, a separate utility cupboard to keep the elements of daily living hidden away, and a dedicated home office, perfect for work or studying. The open plan kitchen/dining area features ceramic floor tiles laid throughout and the French doors lead onto a raised patio area to the rear landscaped garden, flooding the home with natural light. Moving up to the first floor you will find four double sized bedrooms, all complete with fitted lights and window dressings. The master bedroom also boasts stylish en suite facilities and fitted wardrobes. The family bathroom has a contemporary feel with Roca white suite providing bath and separate walk in shower.
Complete with integrated appliances, fitted flooring, landscaped rear garden and STAMP DUTY PAID*. With our House to Home complete removals package included, all that’s left to do is move in and enjoy the festive celebrations.
Help to Buy* available.
- Dining Family - 3.27 x 4.94
(10'9'' x 16'2'')
- Kitchen - 4.14 x 3.12
(13'7" x 10'3")
- Lounge - 3.62 x 4.82
(11'11" x 15'10")
- Study - 2.45 x 2.53
(8'0" x 8'4")
- Utility Cupboard -
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom Four - 2.63 x 3.67
(8'8" x 12'1")
- Bedroom One incl. robes - 3.61 x 3.96
(11'10" x 13'0")
- Bedroom Three - 4.44 x 3.32
(14'7" x 10'11")
- Bedroom Two incl. robes - 3.59 x 3.11
(11'9" x 10'2")
- En suite -
- Family Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_12_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.