4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Sawley at Oakley Meadow, Oakley Wood Road, Bishops Tachbrook, CV33
- Superbly designed detached family home
- South facing garden
- Spacious, dual aspect lounge
- Separate study / home office
- Master bedroom features en suite & fitted wardrobes
- Excellent open plan kitchen / dining / family area
- Double French doors & Skylights in the family area
- 2 Year Customer Care Warranty
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- Only 3 miles from Warwick & Leamington Spa
Set amid the beautiful Warwickshire countryside, Oakley Meadow is an attractive and stylish new collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes located in the picturesque village of Bishop’s Tachbrook.
Plot 7: The Sawley
The Sawley is an attractive four bedroom detached family home, with a south facing garden.
The ground floor comprises of a superb, bright and spacious lounge, excellent for relaxing at the end of a long day and a personal home office/study. Moving towards the rear of the home, you'll find an impressive, light filled, open plan kitchen / dining / family area, complete with French doors to the rear garden and skylights over the family area.
Moving upstairs, three of the four superb bedrooms are double sized, with the master bedroom featuring a stylish en shower room and quality fitted wardrobes. The family bathroom boasts a separate bath and shower.
Visit our sales centre today and find your perfect with Bloor Homes at Oakley Meadow. Sales Centre & Showhome open daily 10am – 5pm.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
- Lounge - 3.50 x 5.18
(11'6" x 17'0")
- Kitchen Dining Family area - 7.76 x 3.82
(25'6" x 12'6")
- Study - 2.03 x 2.68
(6'8" x 8'9")
- Utility Cupboard -
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 3.04 x 4.36
(10'0" x 14'4" excl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 3.58 x 2.68
(11'9" x 8'10")
- Bedroom three - 2.98 x 2.79
(9'9" x 9'2")
- Bedroom four - 1.95 x 2.79
(6'5" x 9'2")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_7_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.