4 bedroom detached house for saleHurst at Bedford Meadows, Woburn Road Kempston Bedford MK43 9AX
- Single detached garage with parking spaces
- Kitchen/family dining room
- Spacious sitting room
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Bedroom 2 with en suite
- En suite
- Easy commute to Oxford and Milton Keynes
- Three schools within half a mile
This impressive four bedroom home offers free flowing living space for your family. The kitchen features dining and family areas and French doors that lead to the rear garden. There is a bay fronted lounge also on the ground floor. Upstairs, the luxurious master bedroom with en suite shower room makes the perfect haven, with two further double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen/dining - 5.93 x 3.92m (19'5" x 12'10")
- Lounge - 3.54 x 5.52m (11'7" x 18'1")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.86 x 5.06m (15'11" x 16'7")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.12 x 5.59m (10'2" x 18'4")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.46 x 2.99m (11'4" x 9'9")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.41 x 3.14m (7'10" x 10'3")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44616492.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.