2 bedroom apartment for saleGreyfriers Court at Montague Park, London Road, Wokingham, RG40
- Ground floor apartment
- Allocated parking space
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining room
- Storage space
- En suite to master bedroom
- Generous provision of green space
- Excellent schools & quality childcare provision
- Thoughtful layouts bring airy living spaces
- Winner of the exclusive 'Built for Life 12' award
A CONTEMPORARY two bedroom apartment including an entrance hallway leading to an open-plan kitchen/living/dining area. Further benefits comprise of master bedroom with en suite, a further bedroom and a bathroom. Finally, with the 10 year NHBC warranty, you can have complete peace of mind.
- Kitchen / Lounge / Dining - 5.05 x 6.45m (16'6'' x 21'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.26 x 3.34m (10'8'' x 10'11'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.38 x 1.73m (4'6'' x 5'8'')
- Bedroom 2 (single) - 2.34 x 3.35m (7'8'' x 10'11'')
- Bathroom - 1.9 x 2.09m (6'2'' x 6'10'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44616534.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_386. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.