2 bedroom flat for saleStevenson at Brooklands, Fen Street, Broughton, Milton Keynes, MK10
- Two double bedrooms
- Open-plan lounge/diner
- Juliet balcony to lounge
- Home above three carports
- Spacious bathroom
- Located near to Junction 14 of the M1
- Access to London by train within the hour
- Less than 10 minutes' to the centre:MK
- Outstanding educational facilities
This first floor two bedroom home sits above three car ports, one of which belongs to this home. The coach house has plenty of natural light from the front-facing windows and roof windows. A Juliet balcony adds to the sense of space. This home is well designed, with a lounge and dining room leading to the kitchen, bathroom and two double bedrooms.
- Kitchen - 3.76 x 1.9m (12'4'' x 6'3'')
- Lounge - 4.2 x 3.32m (13'9'' x 10'10'')
- Dining - 4.85 x 2.38m (15'10'' x 7'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.18 x 3.48m (10'5'' x 11'5'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.19 x 2.7m (10'5'' x 8'10'')
- Bathroom - 1.85 x 1.72m (6'0'' x 5'7'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44616543.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_43. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.