2 bedroom mews house for saleBurroughs at Regency Gardens, Nottingham Road, Southwell, NG25
- 5 Star HBF Rating (the best possible) for Customer Satisfaction
- Spacious Living/Dining With French Doors to Garden
- Contemporary Styled Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Help to Buy Available
- Parking Spaces
Brand two bedroom semi detached family home from 5* builder Miller Homes
Offers available including Help to Buy
Please visit us for more information:
Miller Homes, Nottingham Road, Southwell, Nottinghamshire, NG25 0LW
This two bedroom semi detached home is situated on our Regency Gardens development - a small, sensitively landscaped selection of two, three, four and five bedroom homes combining a traditional architectural approach with modern, energy efficient design.
The stylish accommodation comprises of an entrance hall leading off to a contemporary kitchen and superb L shaped living and dining room with French doors opening out onto the rear garden. The first floor landing leads off to two bedrooms and family bathroom. The property benefits from off road parking and gardens.
Help to Buy
This family home is available on the Help to Buy scheme - you could only need a 5% deposit with a 20% equity loan from the government and a 75% mortgage. We off the Help to Buy scheme for all buyers, not just first time buyers. To find out more about Help to Buy, please see our website or visit our sales office to speak to a Sales Adviser.
Parking - Off Street Parking
- LivingDining - 4.065 x 4.791 metre
- Kitchen - 1.932 x 3.54 metre
- WC - .897 x 2.137 metre
- Master Bedroom - 4.065 x 3.041 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 4.065 x 3.03 metre
- Bathroom - 1.7 x 2.167 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8134070000009_2_48_101991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.