2 bedroom terraced house for saleFarley at Riverdown Park, Pearce Way, Salisbury, SP1
- Single parking space
- South facing garden
- En suite
- Less than 3 miles to Salisbury Cathedral
- Under 3 miles to Main Station
- A short walk to Greentrees Primary School
- Steeped in fascinating history
This two bedroom property would make an ideal first home or could be perfect for those looking to downsize. The ground floor presents a cloakroom, kitchen, large reception/ dining space with FRENCH DOORS to the garden. On the first floor you'll find a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room and a second double bedroom and family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 1.77 x 3.46m (5'9'' x 11'4'')
- Lounge / Dining - 3.88 x 5.36m (12'8'' x 17'7'')
- Wc - 0.9 x 2.04m (2'11'' x 6'8'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.88 x 3.64m (12'8'' x 11'11'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.11 x 2.56m (3'7'' x 8'4'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.88 x 2.65m (12'8'' x -8'-8'')
- Bathroom - 1.7 x 2m (5'6'' x 6'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44656644.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.