2 bedroom terraced house for saleRydon at Riverdown Park, Pearce Way, Salisbury, SP1
- Single parking space
- South facing garden
- En suite
- Available to view
- Less than 3 miles to Salisbury Cathedral
- Under 3 miles to Main Station
- A short walk to Greentrees Primary School
- Steeped in fascinating history
The light and airy Rydon would make an ideal first home. The ground floor presents a fitted kitchen, spacious living/dining space with feature FRENCH DOORS to the garden and a cloakroom. Upstairs, you'll find a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room and a second double bedroom and family bathroom.
- Lounge/dining - 3.88 x 4.96m (12'9" x 16'3")
- Kitchen - 1.97 x 3.03m (6'6" x 9'11")
- Cloakroom - 1.85 x 1.1m (6'1" x 3'7")
- Bed 1 - 3.88 x 3.6m (12'9" x 11'10")
- En-suite - 1.7 x 2.06m (5'7" x 6'9")
- Bed 2 - 3.88 x 2.64m (12'9" x 8'8")
- Bathroom - 1.7 x 2m (5'7" x 6'7")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44656653.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.