4 bedroom property for saleThe Malbec at Longforth Farm , Taunton Road, Wellington, TA21 9HG
- A 4 bedroom home offering versatile living
- Light filled rooms with French doors or feature bay windows
- Dedicated study/home office
- Fully fitted Symphony kitchen with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
- Integrated kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with complementing chrome fittings
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room to master bedroom
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient home saving up to 40% on your energy bills
Sales centre & Showhomes open daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 192: The Malbec
With a carefully considered layout and designed with family living in mind, The Malbec at Longforth Farm is the perfect option for superior family living. This impressive home offers plenty of space for the whole family, with an attractive brickwork exterior. This home is awash with natural light. Feature bay windows in both the lounge and separate study; French doors opening out to the garden from the family area.
Upstairs are the four bedrooms, three which are comfortably sized doubles, the master bedroom enjoying the benefit of fitted wardrobes in addition to a stylish en suite shower room. The main family bathroom boasts a contemporary Roca white suite. The forth single room is perfect guest accommodation or an ideal child's bedroom. The gated driveway and garage add to the exclusive nature, and with additional parking this home is ideal for households with more than one car.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
Our development in Longforth Farm presents the finest houses for sale in Wellington, Somerset, surrounded by many scenic gardens and countryside, including the award winning area of Wellington Park. Archaeological excavations at Longforth Farm, Wellington, have revealed a Bronze Age landscape and a previously unknown complex of medieval buildings. The site has been excavated to examine and record this exciting find and understand Wellington's hidden heritage. At Longforth Farm, every effort has been made to embrace the requirement for ecological and archaeological mitigation whilst addressing the housing needs of a continually expanding community.
The street scenes at Longforth Farm reflect the greenery surrounding the development, with green spaces found throughout the development to conserve the natural balance of the area. All the homes at Longforth Farm feature open plan living and the high specification, provide not only maximum comfort, but greater freedom of movement.
- Lounge - 3.37x4.95
(11'1''x16'3'' plus bays)
- Kitchen Dining area - 4.80x3.19
- Family area - 2.84x2.96
- Utility - 1.75x2.17
- Study - 3.24x1.99
(10'8''x6.6'' plus bay)
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 3.24x3.14
(10'8''x10'4'' excl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 4.25x2.63
- Bedroom three - 2.63x3.75
- Bedroom four - 2.10x3.75
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.