3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Boxgrove at Pendle Hill View, Middle Lodge Road Barrowbrook Clitheroe Lancs BB7
- Two and a Half Story House
- Spacious Lounge
- Open Plan kitchen / Diner
- Ultility Space
- Master suite occupies the whole of the Second Floor with Ensuite and fitted wardrobes
- 10 Build Warranty
- Superfast Fibre Optic Broadband to property (BT Connections applies)
- Prestigious 18 hole golf course in the vicinity
- Walking Distance to Whalley
- Ofsted rated Oustanding schools close by
The Boxgrove three bedroom semi detached home at Pendle Hill View, Clitheroe is perfect for couples and young families, set in the picturesque Ribble Valley.
This three storey design offers the perfect balance of shared open plan living and personal space. The casual and stylish living area leads through to the open plan kitchen dining area, with access to the garden and a convenient cloakroom.
On the first floor the generous double second bedroom, Modern family bathroom with contemporary Roca sanitaryware, and third single bedroom can be found.
The master suite occupies the whole of the second floor and benefits from a stylish mirror-fronted fitted wardrobe and en-suite shower room.
Externally, there is private parking for two cars
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Kitchen Dining - 3.17 x 4.08
(10'5" x 13'5")
- Lounge - 3.17 x 4.54
(10'5" x 14'11")
- Bedroom Two - 4.25 x 3.02
(13'11 x 9'11 inc store)
- Bedroom Three - 2.06 x 2.61
(6'9 x 8'7)
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom One - 3.13 x 4.58
(10'3 x 15'0 inc robes)
- En Suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.