2 bedroom terraced house for saleBASCOTE at Saxon Rise, Queen Elizabeth Road, Nuneaton, CV10
- Two parking spaces
- Just 5% deposit needed
- En suite
- Over 85% sold
- Close to the town centre
- Access to London via local railway
- Show homes available to view
A stylish TWO BEDROOM home that features an OPEN-PLAN LOUNGE and DINING ROOM with FRENCH DOORS leading to the rear garden. There's a stylish kitchen which comes with quality units and appliances in a range of finishes. The first floor has two double bedrooms with an EN SUITE to the master bedroom and a family bathroom fitted with bath and electric shower.
- Kitchen - 1.89 x 3.08m (6'2" x 10'1")
- Lounge/dining - 3.94 x 5.31m (12'11" x 17'5")
- Wc - 0.84 x 1.6m (2'9" x 5'2")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.94 x 2.73m (12'11" x 8'11")
- En Suite - 1.91 x 1.67m (10'7" x 5'5")
- Bathroom - 1.9 x 1.67m (6'2" x 5'5")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.94 x 2.58m (12'11" x 8'5")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44699370.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.