2 bedroom apartment for saleHARTLEY HOUSE at Woodthorne, Wergs Road, Tettenhall Wood, Wolverhampton, WV6
- Move in for Christmas
- Luxury flooring included
- Removal costs and legal fees paid
- Just £16,000 deposit with Help to Buy
- Spacious ground floor accommodation
- Double parking space
- En suite bathroom
- Executive five bedroom homes
- Siting among beautiful mature surroundings
- Only 2 miles from Wolverhampton
This modern TWO BEDROOM apartment located on the GROUND FLOOR benefits from a lovely TERRACE to make the most of its leafy surroundings. The OPEN-PLAN LIVING AREA is bright and airy and the ADJOINING KITCHEN opens out onto a DINING AREA - perfect for entertaining family and friends. There's also a useful LAUNDRY ROOM tucked away. The master bedroom is spacious and has its own EN SUITE bathroom.
- Kitchen/dining/sitting - 7.25 x 3.48m (23'9" x 11'5")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.32 x 3.47m (10?10" x 11?4")
- En Suite - 1.9 x 1.72m (6?3" x 5?7")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.09 x 3.47m (10?2" x 11?4")
- Bathroom - 2.19 x 2.01m (7?2" x 6?7")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44721213.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_26. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.