3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMorpeth at Saxon Rise, Northampton Road, Brixworth, NN6
- Get moving with just a 5% deposit
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with a glazed bay allowing lots of natural light
- En suite shower room to master bedroom
- Some properties built from local natural stone
- Brixworth offers a wide selection of local amentities
- Great access to the M1, A14, A45 and A43
- Great transport links to Leicester and Northampton
The Morpeth is a delightful 3 bedroom family home boasting a free-flowing kitchen and dining area with glazed bay opening onto the back garden. The ground floor also features a dual-aspect lounge and w/c. The first floor offers a master bedroom with en suite shower room, a further double bedroom, a single bedroom and family bathroom.
- Lounge - 4.96 x 3.11m (16'3" x 10'3")
- Kitchen / Dining Room - 4.96 x 3.18m (16'3" x 10'5")
- W C - 1.93 x 0.91m (6'4" x 3'0")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.25 x 3.9m (13'11" x 12'10")
- En Suite - 2.22 x 1.43m (7'3" x 4'8")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.17 x 2.65m (10'5" x 8'8")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.23 x 2.09m (7'4" x 6'10")
- Bathroom - 1.93 x 1.91m (6'4" x 6'3")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44721246.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.