3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOakfield at Bure Meadows, Sir Williams Lane, Aylsham, NR11
- Walk in wardrobe to master bedroom
- Detached garage
- North East facing garden
- Extra storage
- Fantastic choice of properties with 2, 3, 4 or 5 bedrooms
- High quality interior specification to every home
- Fitted with latest energy-efficient appliances
Ideal for MODERN FAMILY living the open plan/living dining room offers the perfect space for the family with a door direct to the kitchen, so mum can see what is going on. The BAY WINDOW in the kitchen creates SPACE FOR A BREAKFAST TABLE whilst maximising the light. The master bedroom includes both an en suite shower room and WALK IN WARDROBE making a comfortable retreat.
- Living - 5.32 x 4.73m (17'5" x 15'6")
- Kitchen/dining - 3.72 x 2.52m (12'3" x 8'3")
- Wc - 1.89 x 1.01m (6'2" x 1'3")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.27 x 3.25m (10'9" x 10'8")
- Bedroom 2 - 2.63 x 3.64m (8'7" x 11'11")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.17 x 2.03m (7'1" x 10'6")
- En Suite - 2.04 x 1.39m (6'8" x 4'6")
- Bathroom - 2.63 x 1.75m (8'7" x 5'8")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44721270.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_72. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.