3 bedroom detached house for saleFairway at Bure Meadows, Sir Williams Lane, Aylsham, NR11
- Home of the week!
- Single detached garage and one parking space
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- large family bathroom
- Large separate living room
- North East facing garden
- Fantastic choice of properties with 2, 3, 4 or 5 bedrooms
The Fairway's a THREE BEDROOM home, set on a CORNER LOCATION and a great choice for growing families. Downstairs there's OPEN PLAN living space with a large dining kitchen and equally impressive lounge, both with FRENCH DOORS to the garden. Upstairs, two bedrooms share the FAMILY BATHROOM and the master bedroom benefits its own EN SUITE. There's also a useful GARAGE and PARKING SPACE.
- Kitchen / Dining - 5.39 x 3.31m (17'8'' x 10'10'')
- Lounge - 5.73 x 3.04m (18'9'' x 9'11'')
- Wc - 1.42 x 1.02m (4'7'' x 3'4'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.04 x 3.48m (9'11'' x 11'4'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.16 x 1.64m (7'1'' x 5'4'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.16 x 2.86m (10'4'' x 9'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 3.54 x 2.14m (11'7'' x 7'0'')
- Bathroom - 2.02 x 1.7m (6'7'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44721273.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_70. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.