3 bedroom detached house for saleDartmouth at The Gateway, Ropery Road, Dunston, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE8
- Single garage
- South west facing garden
- En suite
- 14 home designs to choose from
- On-site play area
- Thoughtful street layout
- A gateway into Newcastle
The Dartmouth is a lovely THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOME boasting OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM with FAMILY AREA, a DUAL ASPECT LOUNGE with FRENCH DOORS to the REAR GARDEN. The first floor features TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS with EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM to MASTER BEDROOM, one SINGLE BEDROOM and the FAMILY BATHROOM.
- Lounge - 4.86 x 3.05m (15'11" x 10'0")
- Kitchen/dining Room - 4.86 x 3.97m (15'11" x 13'0")
- Wc - 1.4 x 0.9m (4'7" x 2'11")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.42 x 2.7m (14'5" x 8'8")
- En Suite - 2.08 x 1.21m (6'10" x 4'0")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.65 x 2.84m (11'9" x 9'3")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.1 x 1.95m (6'11" x 6'5")
- Bathroom - 2.08 x 1.71m (6'10" x 5'7")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44721276.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_7. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.