4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Lydiard at Tadpole Cross at Tadpole Garden Village, Swindon, SN26
- open plan kitchen with family area
- bi-fold doors to the rear garden
- separate sitting room
- fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- ground floor study
- useful utility room
- en suite to two bedrooms
- built-in wardrobe to bedroom one
- stylish white bathroom suite
- garage included
The LYDIARD is a delightful 4 bedroom home with fitted kitchen and INTEGRATED APPLIANCES. Open plan kitchen/dining area and FRENCH DOORS leading to GARDEN. Separate sitting room. Bedroom 1 has an en suite and built-in wardrobe. GARAGE included.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Gavin and Caroline
Tadpole Cross is an exciting new development of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes at Tadpole Garden Village near Blunsdon to the north of the popular town of Swindon in Wiltshire.
Tadpole Cross at Tadpole Garden Village enjoys a superb location close to open countryside and yet a few minutes' away from good transport links and all that Swindon has to offer. The development will evolve to include tree-lined avenues, shops, a school, a public house and other amenities, as well as good transport links, a 40 hectare nature park, 10 hectares of newly planted woodland and around 60 hectares of public open spaces.
This impressive development offers a range of three, four and five bedroom properties, each thoughtfully designed for modern living. So if you're looking for a quality new home within a vibrant new community, your search ends here.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Kitchen/dining area - 7.70 x 3.15m (25' 3" x 10' 4")
- Study - 2.52 x 2.02m (8' 3" x 6' 7")
- Sitting room - 5.26 x 3.56m (17' 3" x 11' 8")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.98 x 3.56m (16' 4" x 11' 8")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.41 x 2.82m (14' 6" x 9' 3")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.36 x 3.05m (11' 0" x 10' 0")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.21 x 2.49m (10' 6" x 8' 2")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTADP-W4007_4_31_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Western. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.