2 bedroom apartment for saleFULMAR at Ocean, Park Road, Aberdeen, AB24
- Ground floor
- Flooring & LBTT paid
- £5,000 furniture pack
- Open-plan living space
- Shower room
- Morrisons, ASDA and Tesco Express close by
- Beach front restaurants, cafe's and cinema a short walk
- Close to Aberdeen University for satff and students
- Regular bus services from local King Street
The Fulmar is a spacious apartment with large windows in the open-plan living area giving it maximum light. The kitchen and dining areas are combined making the best of the space and creating a functional yet stylish home. Both bedrooms provide great space and there's a walk in shower room. There's also great storage included.
*Some apartments may have individual variations.
- Lounge/dining Kitchen - 7.15 x 4.2m (23'4" x 13'7")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.47 x 2.75m (11'3" x 9'0")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.13 x 2.75m (13'5" x 9'0")
- Shower Room - 2.69 x 1.93m (8'8" x 6'3")
- Utility Area - 1.73 x 0.6m (5'6" x 1'9")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44740884.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.