2 bedroom apartment for saleCook House at Enderby Wharf, Christchurch Way, Greenwich, London SE10 0AG
- Parking included
- Large balcony
- Total area: 818 sq ft/76.0 sq m
- Fourth floor
- Impressive open plan living/dining
- Kitchen with contemporary German furniture
- Amtico flooring to hallway and living/dining
- Independent thermostatically controlled underfloor heating throughout
- Recessed LED downlighters to hallway, kitchen and bathroom
- Lifts to all floor
This attractive TWO-BEDROOM apartment on the FOURTH FLOOR features an impressive open plan living/dining perfect for entertaining, a contemporary kitchen, a modern bathroom and a LARGE BALCONY accessible from the second bedroom and living area. The apartment includes EN SUITE, generous storage and a SERVICE AREA. Totalling 818 sq ft/76.0 sq m of living space. Parking included.
- Kitchen - 3.12 x 2.44m (10'2'' x 7'11'')
- Lounge / Dining - 6.21 x 4.29m (20'4'' x 14'0'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.52 x 3.91m (11'6'' x 12'9'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 5.48 x 3.25m (17'11'' x 10'7'')
- Balcony - 1.86 x 9.56m (6'1'' x 31'4'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44740947.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.