3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFaringdon at The Gateway, Ropery Road, Dunston, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE8
- Double parking space
- West facing garden
- En suite
- 14 home designs to choose from
- On-site play area
- Thoughtful street layout
- A gateway into Newcastle
A delightful three bed home offering dual aspect lounge with French doors leading onto the rear garden. The ground floor also features an open-plan dining room and kitchen. First floor has two double bedrooms with en suite shower room to master bedroom, a further single bedroom and family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 3.59 x 2.9m (11'9" x 9'6")
- Lounge - 5.45 x 3.32m (17'11'' x 10'11'')
- Dining Room - 3.36 x 2.4m (11'0" x 7'10")
- W C - 1.69 x 1.45m (4'9" x 5'7")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.26 x 3.25m (14'0'' x 10'8'')
- En Suite - 2.47 x 1.92m (8'1" x 6'4")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.98 x 3.15m (13'1" x 10'4")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.31 x 2.21m (7'7" x 7'3")
- Bathroom - 2.11 x 1.86m (6'11" x 6'1")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44740962.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.