3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleESKDALE at Weaver View, Swanlow Lane, Winsford, CW7
- Tandem parking space
- South facing garden
- Kitchen/dining room
- En suite
- Just 8 miles to the M6
- Fantastic Cheshire countryside on your doorstep
- Good primary school in walking distance
- Winsford Leisure Centre just 5 minutes away
The Eskdale is ideal for modern family living. On the ground floor you will find a spacious lounge and an OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINING area, both of which lead to the back garden via FRENCH DOORS. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, the master with EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining - 5.23 x 4.82m (17'1'' x 15'9'')
- Lounge - 5.23 x 3.32m (17'1'' x 10'10'')
- Wc - 1.48 x 1.4m (4'10'' x 4'6'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5.15 x 4.11m (16'10'' x 13'5'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.52 x 2.52m (8'3'' x 8'3'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.98 x 3.8m (13'0'' x 12'5'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.31 x 2.21m (7'6'' x 7'3'')
- Bathroom - 2.11 x 1.86m (6'11'' x 6'1'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44740992.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.