3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNEWSHAM at Claremont Gardens, Westminster Road, Walton, Liverpool, L4 4LQ
- 5% deposit needed
- Help to Buy available
- Single parking space
- Kitchen/dining room
- En suite
- A new, exciting community
- Liverpools culture on your doorstep
- Close to schools and ammenities
- Eco homes save you money on energy bills
The Newsham is an impressive THREE STOREY HOME. Downstairs you will find a spacious BAY-FRONTED LOUNGE with an OPEN-PLAN kitchen/dining room which leads out to the rear garden via FRENCH DOORS. On the first floor there is two double bedrooms which share the family bathroom. A spacious master bedroom with EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM can be found on the second floor which completes this stunning home.
- Lounge - 3.69 x 4.87m (12'1" x 15'11"ma x )
- Wc - 1.7 x 1.34m (5'8" x 4'5"ma x )
- Kitchen - 2.16 x 2.96m (7'1" x 9'8")
- Dining - 2.47 x 2.96m (8'1" x 9'8")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.72 x 2.59m (15'6" x 8'6"ma x )
- Bedroom 3 - 2.67 x 3.09m (8'9" x 10'2"ma x )
- Bathroom - 1.7 x 2.05m (5'6" x 6'8")
- Ensuite - 2.29 x 1.59m (7'6" x 5'2")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.7 x 4.62m (12'2" x 15'2")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44763543.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.