3 bedroom detached house for saleDartmouth at Saxon Fields, Tiverton Road, Cullompton, EX15
- Detached home
- Large south facing garden
- Garage & parking
- French doors to the garden
- Traditional homes located close to beautiful open farmland
- The Gateway to Devon and its wonderful coastlines
- Easy access to the M5 and Bristol and Exeter airports
- Steeped in history Cullompton promotes community living
The Dartmouth is a 3 bedroom home with a free flowing kitchen/dining/family room. The ground floor also includes a large lounge with French doors leading to the garden. Upstairs you will find the spacious master bedroom with en suite shower room, a second double bedroom, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Lounge - 4.86 x 3.05m (15'11" x 10'0")
- Kitchen / Dining / Family - 5 x 4.86m (16'5" x 15'11")
- W C - 1.4 x 0.9m (4'7" x 2'11")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.41 x 2.69m (14'6" x 8'10")
- En Suite - 2.08 x 1.21m (6'10" x 4'0")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.64 x 2.82m (11'11" x 9'3")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.1 x 1.95m (6'11 x 6'5")
- Bathroom - 2.08 x 1.71m (6'10" x 5'7")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.