1 bedroom flat for saleLombard Wharf at Lombard Wharf, Lombard Road, Battersea, London, SW11 3AY
- Ready for your occupation
- Large south-east wraparound terrace with views towards South West London
- Total area: 555 sq ft/51.6 sq m
- Located on the 12th floor
- Terrace accessible from both the bedroom and living area
- German-fitted handleless kitchen
- Underfloor heating
- Engineered wood flooring to all living areas and kitchen
- On-site property management through Barratt Residential Asset Management (BRAM)
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home
This excellent apartment on the 12th floor offers a LARGE SOUTH-EAST FACING WRAPAROUND TERRACE with views towards South West London. The kitchen features SLEEK HANDLELESS CUPBOARDS with a Silestone upstand and full height glass splashback. Underfloor heating and COMFORT COOLING are fitted throughout. Totalling 555 sq ft/51.6 sq m. STAMP DUTY contributions or FURNITURE PACKS included.
- Kitchen / Lounge / Dining - 6.7 x 4.8m (21'11'' x 15'8'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4 x 2.8m (13'1'' x 9'2'')
- Bathroom - 2.1 x 2.06m (6'10'' x 6'9'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44763699.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1_71. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.