3 bedroom detached house for saleDarwin at Wallace Fields, Auchinleck Road, Glasgow, G33
- Double French Doors
- Open Dining/Kitchen
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bed En-Suite
- Master Bed Wardrobe
- Single Garage
Both the lounge and the kitchen/dining room feature dual aspect outlooks and incorporate french doors, adding flexibility to the arrangements and helping to integrate the interior and the garden. The three bedrooms, reached via a bright landing, include an en-suite master bedroom with a built-in wardrobe.
Parking - Single Garage
- KitchenDining - 2.711 x 5.387 metre
- Lounge - 3.07 x 5.387 metre
- WC - 2.032 x 1.432 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.096 x 2.614 metre
- EnSuite - 2.079 x 1.616 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 2.675 x 2.91 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.675 x 2.377 metre
- Bathroom - 1.965 x 1.975 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8052990000001_3_49_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Scotland West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.