6 bedroom detached house for saleThe Cranleigh at College Green, Ashstead Lane, Busbridge, Godalming, GU7
- fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- kitchen island
- wall bank with two ovens and separate hob with hood
- separate dining room
- ground floor study
- built-in wardrobes with sliding doors to master bedroom
- en suite to three bedrooms
- TV and telephone points in all bedrooms
- towel warmers to bathroom and en suite(s)
- garage included
**STAMP DUTY PAID** The Cranleigh a 6 bedroom executive home. Spacious FITTED KITCHEN with INTEGRATED APPLIANCES and family area. Separate DINING room, STUDY & sitting room. EN SUITE to 3 BEDROOMS & built in WARDROBE to bedroom 1. DOUBLE GARAGE.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Viewings by appointment only
Sales manager: Richard
Watch a video slideshow of The Cranleigh housetype !
In the historic market town of Godalming in Surrey's beautiful Green Belt, College Green is an impressive small new development of only 32 plots, less than an hour's train commute from London.
Godalming's pretty town centre is only about a mile away and has weekly markets, popular restaurants, pubs, quality shops and a wealth of listed buildings.
At College Green you can choose from a stunning selection of three, four, five and six bedroom homes, each carefully designed to suit today's modern lifestyles while complementing its historic location.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Kitchen/family area - 5.95 x 3.60m (19' 6" x 11' 10")
- Study - 3.60 x 2.12m (11' 10" x 7' 0")
- Dining room - 3.19 x 3.02m (10' 6" x 9' 11")
- Sitting room - 6.10 x 3.60m (20' 0" x 11' 10")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.12 x 3.67m (13' 6" x 12' 1")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.24 x 3.15m (10' 8" x 10' 4")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.67 x 2.87m (12' 1" x 9' 5")
- Bedroom 5 - 3.19 x 2.94m (10' 6" x 9' 8")
- Bedroom 3 - 4.77 x 4.77m (15' 8" x 15' 8")
- Bedroom 6 - 4.77 x 3.67m (15' 8" x 12' 1")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SGCWA-s6000_6_42_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Southern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.