2 bedroom terraced house for saleWINTON at St Mary's Gate, Blenheim Close, Stafford, ST18
- Spacious sitting diner
- Two car parking spaces
- Just £8,750 deposit with Help to Buy
- Two double bedrooms
- Ideal starter home
- Traditionally styled homes
- Two show homes to view
- Only 1.5 miles from Stafford town centre
- Part Exchange available
This modern TWO BEDROOM home features a QUALITY FITTED KITCHEN and a SPACIOUS SITTING ROOM with DINING AREA, offering a smooth flow of space into the rear garden through FRENCH DOORS. On the first floor, you'll find a generous DOUBLE BEDROOM which lies at the rear of the house while the second bedroom occupies the front, separated by a FAMILY BATHROOM.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Living/dining Room - 4.36 x 4.15m (14'4" x 13'7")
- Kitchen - 3.01 x 2.03m (9'11" x 6'8")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.15 x 2.66m (13'8" x 9'3")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.35 x 2.63m (11'0" x 8'7")
- Bathroom - 2.03 x 1.76m (6'8" x 5'9")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44795166.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.