4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Astley at Bourton Chase, Off Bourton Link, Bourton-on-the-Water, Gloucestershire, GL54 2RQ
- Superior 4 Bedroom Detached Home in Bourton-on-the-Water
- Spacious Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Area
- Useful Utility Area
- Extended Family Area With French Doors
- Fitted Sliding Wardrobes To Master Bedroom
- En Suite To Master Bedroom
- Flooring Included
- Garage With Driveway Parking
- Personal Home Office
- Attractive Bay Window To The Lounge
Introducing Bourton Chase - a superb collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom houses for sale in Bourton on the Water, giving you the chance to experience countryside living at its finest with everything you need within easy reach.
Plot 44, The Astley is a beautifully designed four bedroom detached home in Bourton-on-the-Water - now offering flooring included*
On the ground floor you will find a beautifully designed open plan kitchen with a dining area big enough to fit a table for 6 or even more, extending into the sunny family area, with skylights and French doors to the rear garden. The bright and spacious living area is perfect for unwinding at the end of the day, offering a superb bay window. The home office is a welcome addition for anyone needing a secluded work or relaxation space.
Upstairs there are four bedrooms, three being double sized with the master suite having the luxury of fitted sliding wardrobes and an en suite shower room. The first floor also features a large bath / shower room. Outside, there is a garage plus driveway parking.
Come and speak to our Sales Advisors today and make your superior move to Bourton Chase - open daily between 10am and 5pm.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Kitchen Dining Area - 5157 x 3193
(7'9" x 10'6")
- Family Area - 2848 x 3193
(9'4" x 10'6")
- Lounge - 3375 x 4952
(11'1" x 16'3")
- Study - 3246 x 1987
(10'8" x 6'6")
- Utility - 1745 x 2172
(5'9" x 7'2")
- WC -
- Bedroom One - excl. robes - 3246 x 3135
(10'8" x 10'3")
- Bedroom Two - 4254 x 2532
(13'11" x 8'4")
- Bedroom Three - 2553 x 3263
(8'5" x 10'8")
- Bedroom Four - 2160 x 2602
(7'1" x 8'6")
- Family Bathroom -
- En Suite -
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_44. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.