2 bedroom bungalow for saleThe Charlton at The Orchard, Stoke Road, Stoke Orchard, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL52 7RZ
- Exclusive to Over 55's
- Home Exchange Available
- Village Location With Community Centre And Shop
- 10 Year Warranty
- Good Sized Rear Garden
- Open Plan Living
- Walk In Shower
- French Doors To Garden
- Garage With Generous Parking
- Fitted Wardobes
Introducing The Orchard - a high quality development of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom houses and 2 and 3 bedroom bungalows for sale in Stoke Orchard will appeal to those looking for the best of both worlds, enjoying the open green countryside whilst having Cheltenham and Tewkesbury within easy reach.
Plot 129, The Charlton is a stylish two bedroom detached bungalow* exclusively available to those aged 55 and over. Perfectly placed at our beautiful development The Orchard in Cheltenham, discover plenty of open green spaces, a local farm shop and brand new community centre, offering a wide range of classes and activities for all.
The entrance hall welcomes you through to the open plan kitchen / living room with plenty of worktop space and a dining area. The delightful living area is perfect for relaxing and unwinding with double French doors leading to the rear garden. Also off the hallways you will find a storage cupboard and the stylish bathroom featuring a separate walk-in shower. The second bedroom could make the ideal home office or can simply act as a guest bedroom for when family visit. And finally, the spacious master bedroom benefits from stylish mirror-fronted fitted sliding wardrobes.
This home comes complete with a valuable garage and driveway parking.
*Exclusively available to those aged 55 and over.
Come and speak to our Sales Advisors today and make your superior move to The Orchard - open daily between 10am and 5pm.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Kitchen area - 3.02 x 3.87
(9'11" x 12'8")
- Living area - 4.24 x 4.65
(13'11" x 15'3")
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom one - 2.51 x 4.11
(8'3" x 13'6")
- Bedroom two - 2.93 x 3.89
(9'7" x 12'9")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44803458.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_129_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.