4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Caulke at Buckton Fields, Brampton Lane Northampton NN6 8AA
- Stamp Duty Paid
- Open plan kitchen/dining family room with part vaulted ceiling
- Fully fitted Symphony kitchen with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
- South East facing garden
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings
- Two year Customer Care warranty
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Enjoy peace of mind with an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Dedicated team to help you through the house buying process
- Designed for modern living with imaginative layouts
BUCKTON FIELDS, NORTHAMPTON
Plot 63, The Caulke is a four bedroom detached family home. The property comprises of an entrance hall with convenient downstairs cloakroom. The open plan kitchen/dining/ family room with a part vaulted ceiling is ideal for modern family living and features french doors that open out onto the rear South East facing garden. The spacious lounge has a feature bay window and there is also a separate study. There is also a handy utility cupboard.
To the first floor is a stunning galleried landing off of which are four double bedrooms . The master bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes and en suite facilities. You will also fine a further modern family bathroom and an additional storage cupboard situated on the landing.
Externally this property has a garage and an enclosed South East facing rear garden.
Standard specification of our new homes include:
• Contemporary style Symphony fitted kitchens with soft close doors and drawers
• Stainless steel built in ovens
• Ceramic hob and chimney hood
• White contemporary Roca sanitary ware to bathrooms
• Ladder style heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
• Feature LED cupboard lighting
• Personal optional extras available
Please speak to or Sales Advisor's for more details.
Opening Times: Open daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
NewBuy - 95% Mortgage Scheme: With a 95% mortgage you could be moving into a new home sooner than you thought. It's available to anyone buying one of our new homes in England, up to a maximum of £500,000.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
Mortgage Store are 'new build' mortgage specialists!
Newly built homes remain a very popular option with purchasers who desire a fresh exterior and interior that they can simply put their own mark upon. Not only can these properties be more environmentally friendly, but they can also be cost effective as they may have more efficient boilers, heaters and insulation than older properties, which could save you money on future utility bills. In addition, purchasing a 'new build' is usually a much simpler process as there is no chain or previous owner. We are the nominated mortgage broker for many National new build developers as shown on our home page. Mortgage Store experts can help you identify a suitable property, appraise you of your mortgage options, negotiate the right deal with the developer and guide you through the whole buying process up to completion. Spoilt for Choice!
Not only will you have the choice of many new build sites and property types in your area, there is also a multitude of different schemes and funding options available. We can offer mortgages on new build properties with deposits from as little as 5%, this is normally through one of the many schemes on offer through the builder. For further information on mortgages please contact out sales office who will be able to put your in touch with a mortgage consultant
- Lounge - 3.30 x 4.95 plus bay
(10'10" x 16'3")
- KitchenDiningFamily area - 7.99 x 5.91
(26'2" x 19'5")
- Study - 2.63 x 2.48
(8'7" x 8'1")
- Utility cupboard -
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 3.35 x 3.75 incl robes
(10'11" x 12'3" excl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom Two - 2.57 x 3.71
(8'5" x 12'2")
- Bedroom three - 2.63 x 3.47
(8'7" x 11'4")
- Bedroom four - 2.10 x 3.23
(6'10" x 10'7')
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_63_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.