3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Whitfield at King's Gate, Penny Lane, Amesbury, Wiltshire, SP4 7FQ
- Substantial 3 Bedroom Home within this Stunning Development
- Generous Open Plan Kitchen/ Diner
- Fully Fitted Symphony Kitchens
- French Doors from Kitchen/ Diner to the Rear Garden
- Fitted Wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room to Master Bedroom
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- Award Winning Developer
- Help to Buy and Home Exchange Available!
King's gate, Amesbury
Plot 232- The Whitfield, a superb three bedroom DETACHED family home, with spacious lounge, OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING ROOM with French doors leading out to the rear garden. Upstairs the master bedroom offers both FITTED WARDROBES and the EN SUITE shower room. Two further double bedrooms and the luxury family bathroom. Includes GARAGE and DRIVEWAY parking.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bloor Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Some key features of our new homes include:
• Fully fitted, quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
• Fully integrated Hotpoint kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood.
• Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings.
• Porcelonosa ceramic tiling fitted to standard tiled areas
• Ladder style white heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
• Fitted Space Pro wardrobes to Master bedroom (3,4 & 5 bed properties)
• Personal optional extras available
Please speak to our sales advisors for details
Opening Times: Open Daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
- Lounge - 4.58 x 3.22
(15'0" x 10'7")
- KitchenDiner - 5.98 x 2.90
(19'7" x 9'6")
- Cloakroom -
- Storage Cupboard -
- Bedroom one - 3.22 x 3.07
(10'7" x 10'1")
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 3.37 x 3.12
(11'1" x 10'3")
- Bedroom Three - 3.21 x 2.52
(10'7" x 8'3")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_232_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.