4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Osterley at Kineton Meadows, Southam Road, Kineton, CV35
- Secluded large south facing garden
- Luxury detached family home
- Double garage
- Overlooks public open space
- Four double-sized bedrooms
- Two bedrooms with en suite shower room & fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom boasts a dressing area
- Impressive open plan kitchen/dining/family area
- Development offers Superfast Fibre Optic Broadband
- 2 Year Customer Care Warranty & 10 Year Build Waranty
Bloor Homes are delighted to introduce a collection of superbly designed collection of 2, 3, 4, & 5 bedrooms homes in the charming village of Kineton. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, Kineton Meadows offers homes each unique to the next, making it the perfect choice for you.
PLOT 94: The Osterley
The Osterley is an exciting four bedroom, double fronted, detached family home, featuring a secluded, south facing garden and double garage, overlooking public open space.
Featuring excellent open spaces, the ground floor is home to a bright and spacious lounge and a separate home office / study with a bay window feature.
Moving towards the rear, you will discover a beautiful open plan kitchen / dining area which casually links to a family area complete with skylights and French doors to the rear garden.
Keep your home organised with the separate utility area which is found from the kitchen.
Moving upstairs, the first floor accommodates four superb, double sized bedrooms, two of which boast a stylish en suite shower and include fitted wardrobes. The master bedroom also offers a dressing area.
Why not call in to our sales office today and speak to our dedicated sales advisors about how you can find your dream home with Bloor Homes.
Showhome & Sales Centre Open daily 10am - 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply. Available on selected plots.
- Lounge - 3.65 x 5.45
(12'0" x 17'11")
- Kitchen Dining area - 5.26 x 4.23
(17'3" x 13'10")
- Utility - 1.78 x 1.90
(5'10" x 6'3")
- Family area - 3.44 x 3.32
(11'4" x 10'11")
- Study - 2.92 x 3.00
(9'7" x 9'10" plus bay)
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 3.30 x 3.00
(10'8" x 9'10")
- Dressing area - 1.43 x 1.75
(4'8" x 5'9" excl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 3.76 x 3.42
(12'4" x 11'3" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom three - 2.98 x 3.43
(9'9" x 11'3")
- Bedroom four - 2.94 x 2.96
(9'8" x 9'9")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_94. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.