4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Tatler at Salcombe View, Batson Cross, Salcombe, TQ8
- This stunning well planned design is arranged over three floors and has four double bedrooms, three with en suites
- An exceptional, contemporary detached home with Stamp Duty Paid*
- In an enviable position on the development, enjoying outstanding views over the South Hams and towards Batson High Creek
- Incredibly spacious and well appointed kitchen
- Soak up the breathtaking views over the South Hams and towards Batson Creek from the fabulous terrace and balcony
- Double garage to house large car and boat, loading to the wet room and surf store
- Spacious ground floor living room leading out to the balcony with stunning views - perfect for entertaining
- Both the study and guest room enjoy access to the first floor terrace
- The lower ground floor shower room is a convenient touch and the property benefits from a large garden
- High specification home with two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
Designed with modern living in mind, Plot 27 The Tatler is a superb 4 bedroom home offering both luxury and functionality. Set over three levels, the lower ground floor offers open plan living in the kitchen and family/dining area, alongside two double bedrooms, one with en suite shower room, the other with access to the separate shower room.
The welcoming living room on the ground floor is beautifully enhanced by direct access to the private balcony - the perfect space for balmy evenings or to simply gaze through the bi fold doors and enjoy the South Ham views. The balcony can also be accessed from the utility/surf store, complete with en suite shower room. The integral double garage is an ample space and can house two cars and leads directly in to the utility/surf store where you can hang up your wet suit, wash off the sea and head inside. Perfect too for keeping muddy paws at bay.
The first floor continues the theme of stylish comfort, with an elegant terrace, accessible from the study or double guest room. The master bedroom is considerately complemented by an en suite that is luxuriously fitted with both a bath and separate shower.
Salcombe View is a select development in a exclusive location and set in an elevated position that overlooks Salcombe, Batson Creek and the South Hams countryside. One of the most charming and sought after locations in the UK, this is a unique opportunity to secure your very own Salcombe home with a 10 year NHBC warranty and 2 year builders guarantee.
STAMP DUTY PAID*
* All Bloor Homes' schemes and incentives are subject to terms and conditions and available on selected developments and selected plots only. Speak to our Sales Team for full terms and conditions.
Lower Ground Floor
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom three - 4.69 x 3.63
(15'5'' x 11'11'')
- Bedroom two - 3.16 x 4.85
(10'4'' x 15'11'' incl robes)
- Dining Family area - 5.94 x 4.77
(19'6'' x 15'8'')
- En suite -
- Kitchen area - 5.94 x 2.81
(19'6'' x 9'2'')
- Balcony -
- Double garage -
- Lounge - 4.03 x 7.77
(13'2'' x 25'6'')
- Utility Surf store - 3.82 x 3.52
(12'5'' x 11'7'' incl wet room)
- Wet room -
- A.C. -
- Bedroom one - 4.03 x 5.80
(13'3'' x 19'0'' incl robes)
- En suite -
- En suite -
- Guest room - 2.81 x 3.79
(9'2'' x 12'5'')
- Study - 3.01 x 3.86
(9'11'' x 12'8'')
- Terrace -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_27. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.