3 bedroom town house for saleThe Chastleton at Saxon Gate, Parkers Road, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 4GA
- Two and a half storey family property.
- Good sized lounge.
- Open plan kitchen/dining with french doors to rear garden.
- Separate utility.
- Master suite set over entire second floor.
- En suite, dressing area and fitted wardrobes to master suite.
- Family bathroom with separate shower.
- Downstairs cloaks
- Private parking.
- 10 year build warranty.
A three bedroom semi detached family home set over two & a half storeys comprising; lounge, open plan kitchen/dining/utility area with French doors to garden, master suite with fitted wardrobes, en suite shower & dressing area, two further double bedrooms & family bathroom with separate shower. Private parking
- Lounge - 3.61 x 4.23
(11'10" x 13'10")
- Kitchen Dining area - 3.67 x 3.85
(12'0" x 12'8")
- Utility area - 1.00 x 2.08
(3'4" x 6'10")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom two - 2.61 x 4.46
(8'7" x 14'8")
- Bedroom three - 2.67 x 3.62
(8'9" x 11'10")
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom one - 3.60 x 4.11
(11'10" x 13'6" inc robes to 1500 height line.)
- Dressing area - 2.27 x 1.76
(7'6" x 5'9")
- En suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.