5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Downton at Harwood Place, Tile Barn Row, Woolton Hill, RG20
- Symphony kitchen with Silstone worktop and soft close drawer system
- Ground source heat pumps
- Master Suite with En Suite Bathroom and Dressing Area
- Double Integral Garage with power and lighting
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor
- 2 year customer care warranty
- Luxurious Roca white bathroom suite
- Sought-after village location with pub, post office and school
- Dedicated team to guide you through the house buying process
- Home Exchange available meaning we could be your cash buyer
Harwood Place, Woolton Hill, Near Newbury
The Downton at Harwood Place is every inch the distinguished rural residence. Positioned on the outskirts of Newbury, it is also a perfect place to live for commuters, families and everyone who enjoys the country lifestyle.
A luxurious five bedroom home with COMFORTABLE living room, family/ media room and OPEN PLAN kitchen/ family area including separate utility, dining room and two sets of FRENCH DOORS leading to the rear garden. Upstairs is home to the study and five DOUBLE bedrooms, two of which feature fitted wardrobes and en suite facilities. Includes a double integral garage and parking for two cars.
Some key features of our new homes include:
•Fully fitted, quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
• Fully integrated Hotpoint kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood.
• Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings.
• Porcelonosa ceramic tiling fitted to standard tiled areas
• Ladder style white heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
• Fitted Space pro wardrobes to Master bedroom (3,4 & 5 bed properties)
• Personal optional extras available
Please speak to our sales advisors for details.
Opening Times: Open Daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. The company will select at least two local estate agents and arrange for independent valuations of your property. We aim to make make you a home exchange offer within 24 hours of receipt of the valuations.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
- Lounge - 5.02 x 3.94
(16'6" x 12'11")
- Kitchen family area - 6.86 x 3.90
(22'6" x 12'10")
- Dining room - 3.37 x 3.30
(11'0" x 10'10)
- Utility - 2.03 x 1.84
(6'8" x 6'1")
- Family room - 3.64 x 2.49
(11'11" x 8'2")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 5.45 x 4.84
(17'10" x 15'10")
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 4.26 x 4.01
(14'0" x 13'2")
- En suite -
- Bedroom three - 4.27 x 3.35
(14'0" x 11'0")
- Bedroom four - 4.11 x 2.87
(13'6" x 9'5")
- Bedroom five - 3.58 x 2.87
(11'8 x 9'5")
- Bathroom -
- Study - 3.49 x 3.12
(11'5" x 10'2")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_17. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.